New "Used" Mark IV Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jargapix

Reaction score
I've recently "upgraded" or "downgraded" depending on your mindset. This was my previous set-up... :D

IMG_2203.jpg

I needed some space because I'm having a kid in 7 months. 8)

After some research & searching I came across this bad boy!! :twisted:

IMG_2906.jpg

$1150 and got a straight trade. I'm pretty happy with my set-up and the added versatility of this little tone machine!

So, I have officially shifted alliances and gone from the Modern to Vintage Amp page!

Hello all!

JA

Just picked mine up this weekend...looks exactly the same... taking some getting used to but I love it so far...

The unit you're running on the top... What is it? Reverb / delay unit? through the effects loop? The reverb in these amps is the shits I must admit but I like the tight bottom.... really nice. I'd like a 1 x 12 closed back cab though or my old Marshall 4 x 12 cab to beef it up a bit. What tubes are you running? I'm still switching between the 6L6's and EL34's ... Although I think I'm leaning more towards trying the 6V6's in it

Just picked mine up a few days ago... I really like it so far...

The unit you're running on the top... What is it? Reverb / delay unit? through the effects loop? The reverb in these amps is the shits I must admit but I like the tight bottom.... really nice. I'd like a 1 x 12 closed back cab though or my old Marshall 4 x 12 cab to beef it up a bit. What tubes are you running? I'm still switching between the 6L6's and EL34's ... Although I think I'm leaning more towards trying the 6V6's in it

Yeah, great amp...it does take some getting used to, but I've got some pretty cool settings so far. Well, I've really been trying to dial in that AJFA tone but have realized that it would definitely take a closed cab to get that booming bass! Maybe next year I'll pick up the 3/4 1X12 and close it all the way up!!

The unit up top is a G-Majorhttp://www.tcelectronic.com/G-Major

Great unit for almost any effect you could want!! Check out the link and let me know if you wanna hear some clips!!

I think that the 6L6's are the way to go for more BOOM, but the E34L's give it a pretty nice change. I got my tubes from... http://eurotubes.com/index.htm

JA

Latest posts

Back