New to the board, just got my DC back

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reberly

Reaction score
I'm so excited right now I can barely stand it. I had a DC-3 that I bought new in high school and when I was a sophomore in college I had to sell it for rent money, and I didn't realize how much they hold their value so someone got a tremendous deal on mine. Now that I'm older, I want my Mesa sound back and I was fortunate enough to find a DC-5 on ebay for 500 bucks!

I went down to my local guitar center last week with the intention of buying a new effects rig and I got the Digitech RP350 and also accidentally came home with a new guitar as well. My old ESP has seen better days and she just isn't worth repairing. And I fell in love with a Schecter C1 XXX edition that immediately just felt like home. So I've basically built a new rig from the ground up in the past week. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi, I've read a lot of the posts and this seems like a fantastic forum full of helpful and friendly people.

The DC-5 you found sounds like a great find for only $500. Nice! :D

Oh the stories told, of equipment sold and then regrets. We all have plenty of them bro. :cry: :lol:

Welcome to the board. There are a great bunch of folks in here. :D

hah, regrets ...BTDT! Glad you "found" your amp again ...not that I'm at all biased toward DCs, mind you ;)
With sooo much gear out there, its great to see how Boogies retain their value. FWIW, I bought my DC5 almost 10 years ago off the bay and paid, IIRC, 500 shipped to me. What can you say, a great piece is a great piece ...now if only MKIVs could be less poplular...

Edward

Back