New online magazine of interest to Boogie players

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottkahn

Reaction score
Hi all.

I just just disovered this Boogie board a few days ago -- I play a Triaxis 2.0 into a 2:Fifty. I think that many of you will be interested in the magazine that I'm the editor of:

http://www.MusicPlayers.com is the first online magazine targeted at serious musicians.

We're doing stuff that is making the industry take note thanks to our outstanding editorial coverage, very in-depth product reviews, and our unique focus on the needs of serious musicians, pros, semi-pros, indie artists, etc.

Boogie fans are in for a treat -- we currently have some outstanding interviews with John Petrucci and Andy Timmons (among other guitar heroes). I mention these guys because they go into a lot of detail talking about the settings on their Boogie gear to get the sounds they create.

We also have an in-depth review of the amazing Lone Star, with Stiletto and Road King Version 2 reviews coming soon.

Please stop by the site to see what we're about.

Thanks!

Scott

Welcome Scott:

Great to have someone critique amps and have impartial opinion (I would assume) :wink: .

Someone will asks which amp he / she should get and someone that own 'amp X' will respond and swears / preach, 'amp X' is the best amp but what he's really saying "this is the best amp for me and my style" not realize the other person's style and taste.

Welcome to the forum Scott. Your site has already been added to my fovorites. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back