New member saying hi!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treadplate

Reaction score
Hey guys. My name is Bill, I live in Sydney Australia and I'm a Mesa convert who joined today. On the weekend I bought a brand new Single Rectifier and I'm having a ball with this thing so all I can say is I'm happy to be here and I'm also having a great time reading all the posts on this Forum.

Welcome! You'll find lots of knowlege here (not from me, unfortunately; I'm just a noob). I'm from Canada so I'm thinking how nice to be in Australia right now. Do you call it Spring/Fall down there.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Right now it's Summer here Jacko and I have to say that even though I've lived here all my life I still can't handle the hot weather and I'd trade places with any Canadian in a flash. I'm a winter person and though we don't get snow here in our cities I think it would be wonderful to have, especially at Christmas.
You're so lucky.

www.myspace.com/rocks1977
www.myspace.com/kamikazekits

hey

There must be something in the sydney air. I just bought a dual rec last week and I'm in sydney

Latest posts

Back