New member, quick questions

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeydego

Reaction score
Hello folks. First off, thanks for having me. I'm on my 2nd recto head, my first being sold off about 10 years ago, it was a 93 I think, dual recto head. I've went thru many fender amps and an Orange since and have come full circle back to a brand spanking new Triple Rectifier head. I've heard horror stories about the effects loop. I would like to run a TC Nova delay and a boss Chorus Ensemble, both new pedals. I hope this isnt asking too much and hope there isn't any audible tone or volume robbing. Anything to look out for with these pedals known? My 2nd question is I've read many threads here and see many players using a boost of some sort. I have a comp and an OCD on the board, but I fired up the recto today for the first time and couldn't imagine how more gain would sound, the amp is earth moving as is. Exactly WHY are guys using OD pedals? In what manner and for what applications? Thank you for your time.

Latest posts

Back