New mellow-instrumental piece - Never Forget (Mark IV)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Konstantine

Reaction score
Hey,

I just uploaded a new mellow-instrumental piece, actually is an old inspiration that I managed to record and mix recently... your comments are more than welcome..

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=451211&songID=6192077

thank you,
Konstantine

Great tones... How do you like the g-system?

Did you hear tc electronic is merging with Gibson? Just announced at namm.

I've been listening to your tunes. You don't seem to play on click, sometimes early, sometimes late. To me that kinda ruins it. Sorry. Work on tightening it.

~trem

hey!

thanks for the replies and for listening my tunes...

elpelotero: thanks for the comment, actually most of it is with my suhr pro s1 but both my anderson and suhr compliment the mark iv amazingly well!!

kk: i really like the G-system as far as fx sound, ease of use and overal control.. there's only a cloration (mainly feel and dynamics) when you use the 4-cable method that i dont dig at all (others dont have a problem but i do) so i connect my guitar to the 1st loop of it and dont use the wahs and comp...

other than that, nowdays i rarelly use most of its features and i use only a few effects for my tone..

for both reasons i think i'll sell it, get a couple of pedals and be done with it...

I read about gibson and tc and i hope that they wont do any harm to tc, but i doubt so..

trem: thanks for listening and for the advice.. i do work on it and always try to get better than before...

thanks,
konstantine

kk said:
Great tones... How do you like the g-system?

Did you hear tc electronic is merging with Gibson? Just announced at namm.

Next theres going to be the G-Les Paul. Great. A tainted LP with tainted TC FX built in.

=[

I want them to get a divorce. I would be very sad if I ever saw anything like this.

Back