New Mark III red stripe owner

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JS_BE

Reaction score
Last week I picked up a new toy :D
After not being completely satisfied by the .50 Caliber+ i decided to sell it and get me a Mark III.
Last week I found one here in Belgium. A red stripe combo, Simul-Class, export model, GEQ and reverb.
I did have to change the voltage selector switch, since it didn't work properly
I haven't got the chance to play it very loud but this baby sounds awesome!

Only the lead-channel switch came along with it but when I bought my .50 Caliber+ I got a Rhythm1-Rhythm2 switch with that.
Plan is though to make a 4 button switch. Plus wire it so I can switch the EQ on simultaneously with Rhythm2. (to get better overdrive sound+boost it a little)

But first I'm gonna play some more on this beast!

Congrats, I'm beginning to think that the III is the unsung hero in the MK series, it unfortunately gets overshadowed by its bigger brother the IIC+ but these III's can easily hold their own against all of the competition.

Have Fun :D

kdorsey said:
Push it hard and damage some ears!! 8)

:evil: Too late but I did that with my 100W Mark IIa

I think my quest for tone is over! great clean and phenomenal lead!!!!!

welshboogie said:
Congrats, I'm beginning to think that the III is the unsung hero in the MK series, it unfortunately gets overshadowed by its bigger brother the IIC+ but these III's can easily hold their own against all of the competition.

Have Fun :D

I haven't got the pleasureof hearing a IIC+ with my own ears so I can't compare but I don't have the money people are asking for one.
I'm just very happy with my Mark III :D :D :D

Back