NEw mark III i just won take a look

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heracy

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200098039124&rd=1&rd=1

I just one this take a look guys tell me what you think
25029 Is the serial number. ANy info you guys have on this would be great. IM interesting in having MB at booige mod the amp for me, HAs anyone had any dealing with him?

Awesome! Congrats! I have a MKIII blue stripe. I had mine serviced at Mesa Boogie. Great people to deal with. Often times you can talk to MB directly and he is always more than willing to help and discuss the Mark series. If you haven't got the R2 volume mod already, I would highly suggest getting it if you do send your amp into Mesa. I love the Mark III. Am thinking about getting another! Again, congrats on a killer amp.

nice. awesome that it doesnt have any of the mods done, cause you can do the ones you need and not the ones you dont. one thing though, the amp has the simul class sticker, yet he says its a 100 watt. it is either 100 watt OR simul class, not both. if its simul class, its a 75 watter. still loud as hell, but the simul class can run el34s in the outer pair, the 100 watt cannot. not a huge deal, just something I noticed.

yea def nice ebay name. YEa i play in a metal band, pantera/metallica lamb of god type stuff. I have a vh4 im looking to duel with this thing. I played one along time ago with the III+ thing done to it. That thing ripped so i know once i get done with this baby she will be sounding heavy as a mother. WIth the tuning down we do this thing should be great.

Back