NEW MARK 5 PIC!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris_EIT

Reaction score
IMG00068-1.jpg

Stolen from the Harmony Central boards, all cred goes to them!

GEQ front panel top left!!! Recto tracking, slanted face!
I wantz it now!!!

boogiemonster said:
camsna said:
Beware! This one is a fake! I know for a fact!

Don't jump to conclusions. It could just be a prototype. :roll:

No way, dude. The Roll and Suck knobs are reversed.

AND!!!

The real Mk is called the Mark 5 - not Mark V.

F
A
K
E
!!!

camsna said:
boogiemonster said:
camsna said:
Beware! This one is a fake! I know for a fact!

Don't jump to conclusions. It could just be a prototype. :roll:

No way, dude. The Roll and Suck knobs are reversed.

AND!!!

The real Mk is called the Mark 5 - not Mark V.

F
A
K
E
!!!

Oh well, I thought the side mounted knobs were a real innovation. Here's hoping they get them on the Mark VI or is that 6?

Where do you guys see the recto tracking?

Also, am I seeing six speaker outs? :? Cabinet switching, like on the Road King, perhaps? :shock:

Octavarius said:
Where do you guys see the recto tracking?

Also, am I seeing six speaker outs? :? Cabinet switching, like on the Road King, perhaps? :shock:

The toggle on the left hand side (below a CH1 label) appears to read 'diode' (switch up) and 'tube' (down)

Also, the grouping of six jacks that you're looking at, the top right appears to say 'tuner'. So I don't believe there's 6 speaker outs.

Whoever took the photo could presumeable read the labels better, so he might be the best person to clarify the layout.

chris_EIT said:

Well, I'll take credit for the pic. That is hanging on the wall in Rudy's new Mesa showroom in NYC on 7th avenue. I saw it last week and posted on a few forums. One of the members went in and took a pic.

You're all welcome.

:D

CudBucket said:
chris_EIT said:

Well, I'll take credit for the pic. That is hanging on the wall in Rudy's new Mesa showroom in NYC on 7th avenue. I saw it last week and posted on a few forums. One of the members went in and took a pic.

You're all welcome.

Its appreciated. :D

CudBucket said:
chris_EIT said:

You're all welcome.

Awesome dude, I was unsure of who posted so kudos!
God I can't wait to see and hear this in the flesh!!!

I am very much torn on the new mark V. I have a Mark IV on the way and I wonder if I should have waited. Though the new V may not be what I am looking for:) I tried and tried to figure out how that photo was faked and I have come to the conclusion that its real. I haven't see any other boogie that looks like that...

I guess Randy's gone to top himself again - stereo/dual power section? Could anything be more comprehensive than the Road King? Surely not. Although, I thought nothing could be more all-encompassing than the Mark IV!

Look at that list of patents on the amp chassis! Crazy. That Mark Series tone rides further, we can only hope.

I'm getting impatient on this, now!

I would have figured that they'd unveil it at summer NAMM 08. I read somewhere that Mesa wasn't going to summer NAMM, though. Does anyone have a vendor list to verify?

I'd find it hard to believe the product is that far out of hitting shelves, since the 'prototype' RS was working on already has the chassis silkscreened which is the last thing I'd figure they would set up before production.

Latest posts

Back