New here and a question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjjmon

Reaction score
Hello, I am very interested in the Mark V but am unable to try one out before I buy it. My question is the clean channel clean? I don't need Fender clean but I do need it to be fairly clean.

Thanks

The clean channel is from extremely nice and vibrant with a lot of ring all the way to a little bit of dirty. Ch 1 is super amazing.

If you use the clean mode on the clean channel, it stays clean, unless you crank the gain to stupid levels...

Clean channel is excellent! I use a Keeley Compressor and it **** near makes me want to cry it sounds so nice! Nothing to worry about tjjmon!

Yeah, the Mk. V clean channel in extremely versatile. (onboard graphic EQ can also add new dimensions to your tone!) You'll be fine. The great clean channel, combined with the seemingly marshall-crunch related channel 2 is what sold me this amp.

The clean and fat modes are ...

Simply Beautiful

Clean and chimy all the way up the volume scale as long as you are sensible with the gain.

Competes easily with (and in my opinion beats) the cleans from my lead guitarists H&K Trilogy (which are renowned for their cleans)

I put my Diamond Halo Chorus through channel one and couldn't stop playing it sounded so nice.

Thanks for the replies. Now I just have to decide on a cab...........

Latest posts

Back