New Gear today: Rackwah and Gmajor

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4nkam

Reaction score
7c8f2cec.jpg

70f3934e.jpg

a9a4c9cd.jpg

a13d4ec2.jpg

And yes, I aaaaaaaaaam getting a rack case :D I found a place up here in alaska that does custom ata cases so they're gonna build one for me. It's still gonna cost a bit to ship since I'm in southeast AK but at least they CAN ship to me, haha.

I honestly haven't had time to play much today but I will be testing stuff out when I get home in a bit. I had the 1SR last summer and it had a really cool, vocal/liquidy tone. The 2SR seems like it can do that, maybe a bit easier too. With the Kenton (pictured above), I am gonna try and control the dunlop via midi with an expression pedal and that might mean the overal tone could be similar to the EMBs :)

Can't wait to hear clips, I finally went the rackmount way, adding a GCX/GC Pro and Furman to my Roadster head. I've had some trouble, but I now see why people use all this fancy stuff.

Yeah, I want to know about the Cry baby rack wah too. I officially dislike you because you have so much awesome stuff........j/k man, that's such an awesome rig. Let us know how the new stuff sounds, one like them may end up in my rig too one day.....

-AJH

Any chance you can post your full name address and times that you aren't at home so I can come over and rob you of all that wonderful equipment?

Please? Thanks!

I'm not falling for that one again :evil: :p

Yup, Dunlop still builds the 2SR rack wahs, you might be thinking of the 1S and 1SR which are their older designs that are no longer made :)

Latest posts

Back