New custom rack flame maple triaxis, 2:90, flame maple+more

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginner

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I finally finished getting my dream amp this year and figured id show you guys. The rack is a custom 20 space from rock hard road cases, (they did a fantastic job).

n665544972_1007684_6749.jpg

n665544972_1007683_6457.jpg

n665544972_1016747_7070.jpg

n665544972_1016748_4112.jpg

Dudes I must agree it is quite heavy... but its most triumphant tone is worth the haul. But moving it is non non non, non non non heinous and takes 2 ABLE BODIED guys if you're going up or down any stairs.

to be honest, theres no REAL reason to have a 20 space for me. I mostly just wanted it cus its huge, I was able to put the flame maple things in, it helps a bit for air flow and grounding problems and I can also always put more in if i need to. And junior, I dont know what yet, but I'm sure I will. hehehe. You should see the other guitarist in my bands rig... it has 2 marshall heads and a 12 space all in one unit, also has red velvet etc. Takes 4 people at all times to move it; were just lucky that we were able to purchase a handicapped bus with a brand new lift in it !

Ginner said:
to be honest, theres no REAL reason to have a 20 space for me. I mostly just wanted it cus its huge, I was able to put the flame maple things in, it helps a bit for air flow and grounding problems and I can also always put more in if i need to. And junior, I dont know what yet, but I'm sure I will. hehehe. You should see the other guitarist in my bands rig... it has 2 marshall heads and a 12 space all in one unit, also has red velvet etc. Takes 4 people at all times to move it; were just lucky that we were able to purchase a handicapped bus with a brand new lift in it !

METAL.

But seriously that is the most ridiculously tricked out rack I've ever seen...

Nice. I dig your ruby/red scheme but my back is aching just from looking at it. 8)

the other guitarist in my band has a rock hard head case/rack. Those things are built like a tank. My next flight case purchases are more than likely going to be from them. They're a little more pricey, but, to me, the investment is well worth the protection and quality.

-AJH

MesaENGR412 said:
the other guitarist in my band has a rock hard head case/rack. Those things are built like a tank. My next flight case purchases are more than likely going to be from them. They're a little more pricey, but, to me, the investment is well worth the protection and quality.

-AJH

Heck yeah magn, their awesome, not to mention that they'll pretty much do anything you want... maybe my next one will have a laser beam or a circus bear cage.... **** yes.

Back