new boogie prices - did they go up yet?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy at my local store said i was lucky because the prices have gone up on roadster...i didnt ask about the other amps.
And i think he said theres a shipment going out next thursday... i really hope one ends up in my hands or itll prob me another month according to him.

I just ordered a Mark IV head and Stiletto cab last Friday and the dealer told me their prices did not go up.

Yes, it is usually July. But, according to my rep, they are going up. It's either August 1st or September 1st. I believe it is September, though. The RKII is going up a bunch from what I hear.

I remember after trying a used RK II i wanted to get a brand new one, so i talked to the dealer on the phone, he said it would be 2200, i go there the next week, and he said its 2400 and that prices went up, i thought he was lying though. pissed me off.

rabies said:
I have the Pro Net List from August 2007 in my hands. I picked it up @ Mesa Hollywood last weekend when I bought my Deuce head.

Looks like the following went up: RKII, Mark I, Mark IV, Lone Star, Triaxis, all power amps. Increases seem to be $50 or $100. Cabinets did not increase.

Sweet!!! Im glad I got my RKII last month!!

Back