New baby for me too.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax61

Reaction score
It's a kinda belated birthday/reenlistment present. I ordered it back in August, just after my July birthday, but I paid for it with the money I got when I Reenlisted in the Mil a few weeks ago. I shouldn't have received any money for reupping, so it was a total blessing from God!

Anyway, it arrived yesterday, already set up to my liking by the store I ordered it from, and just in time to be played at a gig last night. It's a Singlecut 250 with a 10 top and birds, and it flat blew me away last night! I actually had to dial a bit of bass out of my DR, it was that punchy. But she also has an amazing shimmer. Kudo's to PRS for the pickups. I'll also add that Emerald Green is my wife's favorite color.

I'll post live pics as soon as I can get them on the server.

robin1.jpg

Thanks, guys!

Yeah, MG. The new model SC250 has an adjustable stoptail as standard equipment. Basically, PRS discontinued the High Gloss Singlecut model this year. In it's place are two variations. The 245, which has a 24.5" scale length and the 250, which has the standard 25" scale length. Then there are the SC250 Satin, Singlecut Standard Satin and then the Trem variations.

The SC250 has really hot pickups, an adjustable bridge and locking tuners. The SC245 is more vintage in every way. Shorter scale length, more vintagy pickups and Kluson style tuners.

Back