NCD 2x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blueboxer

Reaction score
I just acquired a Mesa 2x12 cab over the weekend. Can someone please give me some info on this cabinet... model #, age, what speakers came in them, etc.? By the way, it sounds luscious! :D

Nice! That one's probably from about '90-'92 with the small improvements from the original (rubber grill stand-offs, outline logo plate, stereo input wiring). The original config was with a C-90 top and EV bottom but I've seen lots of combinations from the factory. Does yours have the top half-back panel in or out? Not sure which speakers you have but the condition looks great. Super find. Congrats!

kdorsey said:
Nice! That one's probably from about '90-'92 with the small improvements from the original (rubber grill stand-offs, outline logo plate, stereo input wiring). The original config was with a C-90 top and EV bottom but I've seen lots of combinations from the factory. Does yours have the top half-back panel in or out? Not sure which speakers you have but the condition looks great. Super find. Congrats!

Thanks! It's wired mono (single jack/ cup) @ 4 ohms. It's a half-back design but the previous owner also made a top back panel for it as well. It has an older Rola G12-80 in the bottom half and a G12-M EVH in the top.
I suppose that would put it @ 100 watts rating total?

Latest posts

Back