• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Narrow Body Combo Cab FS-Includes Tone Tubby ***SOLD***

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken j

Reaction score
Narrow body 1 x 10" combo cab fits 17" wide chassis Boogie amps. This will fit Subway Blues and Rocket amps, DC-2, DC-3, F-30 and F-50 narrow bodies, and Mark series amps. Maybe more, I am not sure though. It comes as shown in the pics with a Tone Tubby speaker, cover, logo and handle. Some of the pics look grey, but this is Black Taurus. The pic of the bottom is most representative of the color of the vinyl. There are a few nicks in the vinyl but nothing that goes through to the wood. I kept the chassis screws and metal straps. The Tone Tubby speaker, "40/40" ceramic hempcone, currently runs $150 new. Link: http://www.tonetubby.com/store.html

Cab as pictured $160 plus shipping.

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

Since there is not much interest I will consider selling the cab only, without the speaker. I will only sell the speaker seperately if the cab sells first.

Latest posts

Back