My stuff

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geiri

Reaction score
here is a link to myspace were I have some unfinished demos.

Any feedback will be welcome. http://www.myspace.com/angist

Cheers

Geiri

Please do post your opinions.

I know it sounds crap but it's line6 toneport so there won't be any tube vibes on these demos. I would like for you guys and gals here at the boogie forum to comment on the songs.

Don't worry I will not be offended if you think it's crap I will just work harder and get better.

Thanx

Geiri

Dude I dig it.

It's very cool instrumental that doesn't come of as overbearing.

Keep up the good work.

Scott

Thanx dude.

I checked out your soundclick page, Very nice songs and great playing. What gear are you using? I dig your lead tone on instrumental madness.

My Icelandic friend! Excellent work 8) . I really like the ideas you have going (and you certainly do a better job with the Toneport tones than I've ever been able to :oops: ). Killer speed picking. And if all that wasn't enough, your main picture on your page just killed me :lol: . Awesome!

Thanks my friend

glad you like it. The toneport can get you only so far but now after prowling the forum and hearing some excellent tones here ( your stiletto jam for example) I really don't care for the toneport anymore. So now I need your advice, when you are recording do you just mic the cab in your living room or are you using a studio booth??

Recording outside the digital domain on my own is not what I'm very good at.

Yeah, my "recording studio" ( :lol: ) is a 12x12 room in my house. No booth or anything else. Just a SM57 off center, into the toneport. There are so many variables when mic'ing a cab, and I also find it very difficult to capture the sweet tone I hear in the room. But it's fun to keep trying 8)

Latest posts

Back