My Stiletto has a HIGH GAIN MOD... What does that mean?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvolley04

Reaction score
Hey Whats up Guys!

I just noticed that my Mesa Stiletto has been Moded... The back of my head has a handwritten stamp, that stats it has been mod... It says, "H.Mod 4/07"... I take it, it is a high gain mod, and it is was done on 4/07... But, my question is who did the mod, and what was done in the mod?

Anything would help guys!

Thanks!!! :lol:

Hey, just out of curiosity, are there currently any mods available to the Stage 2 Stilettos? I had a tech who worked on my amp try to talk me into a Mercury Magnetics transfromer upgrade for mine, I didn't really feel it was necessary.

Jak0lantern01 said:
Hey, just out of curiosity, are there currently any mods available to the Stage 2 Stilettos? I had a tech who worked on my amp try to talk me into a Mercury Magnetics transfromer upgrade for mine, I didn't really feel it was necessary.
Never heard of any for the II. depending on how you run your amp, it may not be noticable. Ive heard them in some amps where it was a night and day difference and some amps you could really tell. I owned a Randall RM100 that I put a merc (output tranny) in. It was a great upgrade for that amp.

I'm thinking after the warranty expires I'll tinker, I have a lot of time left on it and don't want to mess with it. On the other hand, my Rectoverb could probably be a good candidate for the upgrade.

Back