My new guitar(pics inside)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sroyboyk

Reaction score
There seems to be alot of love for Ibanez here, so I thought I would post the best guitar I ever played, which I just got the other day.

P1010081.jpg

P1010083.jpg

P1010082.jpg

P1010085.jpg

That is gorgeous! Did you buy it off eBay? I forget his screen name, but that "American in Japan" is a great guy. I was asking him about a J custom before, and he answered everything really quickly and accurately.

73h Nils said:
That is gorgeous! Did you buy it off eBay? I forget his screen name, but that "American in Japan" is a great guy. I was asking him about a J custom before, and he answered everything really quickly and accurately.

Yep, he is a good guy to buy from.

Wow that's gorgeous. I saw a 7 string with almost that same inlay work on it that is new for this year I believe over there in Japan. They truely make some sick guitars, I just wish they'd put EMG's in them stock, or at leat give the option.... (i.e. real emg's, not those "designed by EMG" things)

-AJH

It's cool to see a vine inlay on an Ibanez that doesn't scream "I wanna be Steve Vai". 8)

Really, a nice-looking guitar.

Latest posts

Back