My new ACE, orange you glade I showed you

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eshithead

Reaction score
I know, but it was either take this tone GOD or wait 10 weeks for a black one. The tone is unreal on this thing, but I do want to peel it.

Ed
share.do

Wow, that's UGLY!!

Just Kidding, I like great sounding amps that are different looking from the norm.

Now, if it were a CRATE, it may not be as beautiful!

Interpertation: I think she's beautiful!!!

eshithead said:
I know, but it was either take this tone GOD or wait 10 weeks for a black one. The tone is unreal on this thing, but I do want to peel it.

Ed
share.do

I'd buy it buddy. she is rock ready without even plugging in. VEry nice I hope you bought it.

That is awesome looking my friend. I'm sure it sounds just as good as it looks!! Congrats on the new amp man, and Rock On!!

-AJH

I can tell all of you they DO make a HUGE Difference in your tone, belive what you want the change is HUGE!!!!! Anyone who says different has never tried a good set of cables.

I was using tera lab cables before. I didn't notice a huge difference between the 2 speaker cables, but the guitar was a big difference and the power was as a big difference.

I tried the combo and the head cab option, mine has noticable tighter and more alive sounding, don't know why but it was.

Plus the combo is heavy as F%$&
Ed

eshithead said:
I tried the combo and the head cab option, mine has noticable tighter and more alive sounding, don't know why but it was.

Plus the combo is heavy as F%$&
Ed

Owners of the combo say the exact opposite. Who knows who is telling the truth :lol:

Hey, you bought that at Rockit, I was eyeing that one

nice one

nothing against your photography, but it looks nicer in person

cheers

I didn't buy it, but I would if I had the extra cash. Altough I think I would but an orange 4X12 cab instead of the 2X12. I asked Ian if he would mind if I took a pic and posted it. He said go for it. It definitely looks better in person. As for tone, well both the ace combo and 2X12 sound great, but the 2X12 focus' the sound straight out rather than spreads it like a 1X12 open back. Heck, maybe I'll order the 1X12 orange ace combo and a orange 2X12 cab!

Back