My Mark V is shipping today.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old BF Shred said:
MrEzzyE said:
I will be picking up my V in about one and half hours... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Be careful...it's heavy...ya don't want a hernia right before Christmas!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Got it home safely and after a short test I´m really surprised how this thing can nail so many different sounds...
Lots of tweaking coming in near future though. :D

MrEzzyE said:
Old BF Shred said:
MrEzzyE said:
I will be picking up my V in about one and half hours... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Be careful...it's heavy...ya don't want a hernia right before Christmas!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Got it home safely and after a short test I´m really surprised how this thing can nail so many different sounds...
Lots of tweaking coming in near future though. :D

I'm about 2 months in and still tweaking... it's fun though!

Six months owned, and still not settled on a, "favorite" tone setting on any channel/mode, there's just too many good ones!

Yep, still "tweaking"...who needs any chemicals, this is the best drug ever!

(now if only I could get to Elin Nordegren, and show her that there is a man that can be satisfied with just her, life would be complete :wink: )

Shang Chi 66 said:
(now if only I could get to Elin Nordegren, and show her that there is a man that can be satisfied with just her, life would be complete :wink: )

LOL :lol: Good luck! :wink:

MrEzzyE said:
Shang Chi 66 said:

LOL :lol: Good luck! :wink:

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath there MrEzzyE! But since Tigers having this huge firesale on women, I figured hey...I play the lotto with about the same odds, ya never know!

Seriously, you guys are right at this anticipatory stage that alot of us were at back in june. I remember that feeling of waiting/and being right there, and it's so cool, yet killing ya at the same time! :lol:

Ya'll are gonna love it man, best early Christmas gift, EVAR!!!

Back