MKIV or Lonestar

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one

• MKIV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lONESTAR

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mesanomad100

Reaction score
put simply which from these should I det next to complement my 3 channel rec

MKIV short head or Lonestar head/combo

Mark IV, its extremely versatile and everyday seems like the tone just gets better and better. Whether I am jammin with my band or by myself, it gets me headbanging none stop. Mark IV's rule. \m/

THe Mark IV liquid lead is hard to beat. I think it complements a Rec very well. I happen to own a 2 ch and you just can't get that from a Rec. The Mark IV cleans are certainly passable also. I would never say a Mark IV clean is not good enough.

Depends on what your searching to complement your recto.

Mark IV will have more and different high gain sounds combined with an amazingly good clean channel.

The Lonestar has got some really good blues/rock sounds combined with an extreely good and versatile clean channel...

I would choose the Mark IV or my needs, but what are YOUR needs?

i HAD a dual recto 3 channel sold becasue the mk IV shat all over it.. I have had the mk IV for about a year now.. i had the dual recto for 1 month ..

now i have a mk IV and a mk III both awsome beasts

MARK IV!!!

No, really, it depends on your needs. I'd choose the Mark IV, but that's just me.

Mark IV complements the Rectos very well. Not only is the MKIV *extremely* versatile, you'll have two amps with compleeeeeeetely different voicings... just imagine the vast spectrum of tone you can get :D

Back