• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Mk2c+, 9/84 near new, orig tubes,

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale

Oldgoat

Reaction score
Original factory made, all original STR415 green lable and tungsram 12ax7 tubes w/ spare, similclass 15/75w, reverb, EQ, export transformer, EV black shadow 200w speaker, red padunk hardwood cabinet, foot switch. Red power tag, cover. Just returned from Mesa ,
20240714_162609.jpg
6809241740843340251.jpg
6684141383851660784.jpg
20240618_173536.jpg
IMG_2607.jpg
Mike Bendinelli in Petaluma. Caps replaced, reverb tank cleaned, " relatively new"MB, " untouched" MB.
Still boxed from Mike Bendin
20240714_162609.jpg
elli's bench at Mesa. Almost unused for 39 years. Good back story. Original owner.
More than a studio dandy.

Attachments

• IMG_2606.jpg
    IMG_2606.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240706_142503.jpg
    20240706_142503.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mike Bendinelli bench notes.

Attachments

• 20240714_162609.jpg
    20240714_162609.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 0
Hello, this is like a museum piece, so clean. Asking $14k. Accepting offers. Too low ill keep it. Still boxed, fresh from MB, Mesa. Thank you for your interest. Local to Petaluma. The amp has never been shipped.

Original factory made, all original STR415 green lable and tungsram 12ax7 tubes w/ spare, similclass 15/75w, reverb, EQ, export transformer, EV black shadow 200w speaker, red padunk hardwood cabinet, foot switch. Red power tag, cover. Just returned from Mesa ,View attachment 4397View attachment 4325View attachment 4324View attachment 4321View attachment 4320 Mike Bendinelli in Petaluma. Caps replaced, reverb tank cleaned, " relatively new"MB, " untouched" MB.
Still boxed from Mike BendinView attachment 4397elli's bench at Mesa. Almost unused for 39 years. Good back story. Original owner.

Original factory made, all original STR415 green lable and tungsram 12ax7 tubes w/ spare, similclass 15/75w, reverb, EQ, export transformer, EV black shadow 200w speaker, red padunk hardwood cabinet, foot switch. Red power tag, cover. Just returned from Mesa ,View attachment 4397View attachment 4325View attachment 4324View attachment 4321View attachment 4320 Mike Bendinelli in Petaluma. Caps replaced, reverb tank cleaned, " relatively new"MB, " untouched" MB.
Still boxed from Mike BendinView attachment 4397elli's bench at Mesa. Almost unused for 39 years. Good back story. Original owner.
What a beauty. Let me know if you decide to sale it :)

Nope didn’t see it. Maybe try posting it again
Mesa Boogie mk IIc+, 9/84, original factory made. With all original 6L6 GC str415 and tungsram 12ax7 mesa tubes, reverb, eq, 60/15 watt simil class, export transformer, Mesa Black Shadow spker, red padunk cabinet/wicker, cover. Just returned from Mike Bendinelli at Mesa Boogie in Petaluma for check up( 6/17/2024). He replaced some electrolytic caps, and cleaned the reverb tank( see factory notes). It has remained sealed / boxed from Mike/Mesa. I will let Mike Bendinelli's words and pictures speak for the amp.
Background on this rare prize.
This amp was a trade between Randell Smith/ Mesa and myself at Randell Reseach audio cable company in 1984. Randell Smith called us at Randell Research. We were recognized as a top of the line audio cable product in high end audio. He wanted to use our cable inside the Mesa Barron home amp. I had wanted a Boogie for years. We quickly reached a deal to trade cable for a amp. His amp went in our show room and our cable made it to his Barron. Good marketing for both. I did not ask for a particular model. Im sure he gave me this as a extra sweet unit, every whistle and bell.
The high end audio changed to tv sound and real high end audio collapsed. I had a real job , no time to play, so it sat covered in the corner for 40 years. Thus, original tubes, and bright wood cabinet.
The only thing changed from Day One Original is the Randell Research O2 free teflon dielectric speaker cable. (And Mike's maintenance). I will through in a set factory sealed 1984 Randell audio cables and my business card. Near Petaluma,
I could deliver in western usa. Would need to work out a transaction plan.
$14,000,
Shipping approx. $400.

Still need pics, papers, your suggestions very welcome.
Thank you for your help.

Mesa Boogie mk IIc+, 9/84, original factory made. With all original 6L6 GC str415 and tungsram 12ax7 mesa tubes, reverb, eq, 60/15 watt simil class, export transformer, Mesa Black Shadow spker, red padunk cabinet/wicker, cover. Just returned from Mike Bendinelli at Mesa Boogie in Petaluma for check up( 6/17/2024). He replaced some electrolytic caps, and cleaned the reverb tank( see factory notes). It has remained sealed / boxed from Mike/Mesa. I will let Mike Bendinelli's words and pictures speak for the amp.
This amp was a trade between Randell Smith/ Mesa and myself at Randell Reseach audio cable company in 1984. Randell Smith called us at Randell Research. We were recognized as a top of the line audio cable product in high end audio. He wanted to use our cable inside the Mesa Barron home amp. I had wanted a Boogie for years. We quickly reached a deal to trade cable for a amp. His amp went in our show room and our cable made it to his Barron. Good marketing for both. I did not ask for a particular model. Im sure he gave me this as a extra sweet unit, every whistle and bell.
The high end audio changed to tv sound and real high end audio collapsed. I had a real job , no time to play, so it sat covered in the corner for 40 years. Thus, original tubes, and bright wood cabinet.
The only thing changed from Day One Original is the Randell Research O2 free teflon dielectric speaker cable. (And Mike's maintenance). I will through in a set factory sealed 1984 Randell audio cables and my business card. Near Petaluma,
$14,000,
Shipping approx. $400.

Thank you for your help.
I couldnt find the updated version of this.

$14,000,
Shipping approx. $400.

Thank you for your help.
Great Story.

Where was the pic taken that shows your C+ with all this other gear in the room and the Mesa Boogie sign above the door.

I recognize that to be 1317 Ross St in Petaluma.
That is in Petaluma CA, at Mesa Boogie service office. The amp had been sitting for many years. I wanted it checked out before i turned it on. The noted bias cap failed on Mikes bench. It was put in a box at Mesa and remains there, unused, waiting for something special.

That is in Petaluma CA, at Mesa Boogie service office. The amp had been sitting for many years. I wanted it checked out before i turned it on. The noted bias cap failed on Mikes bench. It was put in a box at Mesa and remains there, unused, waiting for something special.
I kind of figured it was but Gibson on that one box sort of fooled me. Then again Gibson buying Mesa..... I should have known better

Back