Mk V Channel switching delay Y/N? Reverb "fade in" Y/N?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
phyrexia said:
t2mike2 said:
i dont notice any delay but i do notice the tails of overdriven reverb when i switch to clean.

~mike~

That sounds like they just sucked it up and got rid of the delay.

Sounds like it. Good. That was such a non-issue it wasn't even funny.

Unfortunately, you're seeing me all pleased about this latest development now. :D

I better not like that amp at the shootout, LockbodyWife tells me.

lockbody said:
phyrexia said:
t2mike2 said:
i dont notice any delay but i do notice the tails of overdriven reverb when i switch to clean.

~mike~

That sounds like they just sucked it up and got rid of the delay.

Sounds like it. Good. That was such a non-issue it wasn't even funny.

Unfortunately, you're seeing me all pleased about this latest development now. :D

I better not like that amp at the shootout, LockbodyWife tells me.
..could that be the North Ala. Shootout, hosted somewhere in the foothills of the lesser Appalachians/home of the MMAfia/site of great tone and cold beverage??

lesterpaul said:
..could that be the North Ala. Shootout, hosted somewhere in the foothills of the lesser Appalachians/home of the MMAfia/site of great tone and cold beverage??

Yeppers. You 'uns got a place to turn 'em up? Did I mention I've got a studio in the basement where volume is no object?

phyrexia said:
The opportunity to not drive to Decatur is very enticing, lockbody. :D Plus I'd like to hear that DC5 of yours.
ahhh, yes..but the River city is the home of the "beasts"....they like to stay in the cave until conjured ...they are wary of road trips..last time one went to the ham...well...I shouldnt bring that up...!

phyrexia said:
The opportunity to not drive to Decatur is very enticing, lockbody. :D Plus I'd like to hear that DC5 of yours.

I was going to bring the DC-5 to the shootout no matter what now that I've got it all NOS'd out.

I like those clips I'm hearing. Before I'd consider one, it's got to have a better clean than my DC-5, which I love btw, and hang with the heaviness of the lead channel, but not its tone, per se.

lesterpaul said:
****!wish I would have known you when I lived in the wood,but hwy 78 is a "fer piece" from there, I guess!

You sound like my band :lol: "12 miles from town... Why do you live so far out?"

I'm ex-Homewood, too.

Latest posts

Back