• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MK IV WideBody Combo OUTSTANDING Condition! MD/DC/NoVA Area

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GenoBluzGtr

Reaction score
The amp is a Black tolex model. I am the original owner and I have had it just over a year (purchased new in Dec 2004). I have only recently retubed it (5 12AX7s + a matched quad of 6L6s @ $160 plus tax) With the correct Boogie Tubes so the warranty is intact. There was nothing wrong with the tubes, I was just nearing the 1-Year mark and I always retube once a year on all my amps.

There are ZERO issues with the amp, it looks and sounds like it did the day I bought it (except for the speaker being broken in perfectly!).

It has been gigged, but it has also been babied. No scratches, no nicks, nothing broken or bent or anything. I gig in a Classic Rock/Country cover band that mics everything and plays small venues only, so trust me when I tell you it has never even been opened up all the way. I have tried 4-5 on the master once or twice in my basement, but that's it. Usually played at low to reasonable volumes only. The included Casters have remained on the amp since new, so it never even touches the floor.

Includes cover, footswitch, the manual and all the hang tags that came with it.

These go for $1949 new (plus tax and usually a hefty waiting period).

This one is about as close to new condition as you will ever find. I am simply changing my tonal preference. Boogies just don't do it for me anymore.

$1400 takes it home!

Obviously, I don't want to ship it, so I would prefer someone in the Maryland, DC, Virginia, Southern PA or Delaware area to grab it up. I will drive a reasonable distance to deliver in order to avoid shipping.

I will consider trades, but only the following amps, in similar condition (or cash+ one way or another)...

Dr Z Maz 18 Jr or Maz 38 Sr
Fuchs ODS 20 or 30, or a Blackjack 21
Fender 57 Tweed Twin Reissue
Alessandro Working Dog
Fargen

Quickest response by using email... [email protected]

it has the Black Shadow Speaker...

I can send you pics of the back...

Just send an email to [email protected] and I will reply with any pics you need.

I could ship it or drive halfway to deliver. I am in Southern MD, about 2 hours north of Richmond. We could work something out if you are interested.

Okay... this has been on here for a couple of weeks, and my "need for Tweed" has gotten the best of me.

$1250 for local pickup (I will drive reasonable distances to meet anyone willing to come to within 2-3 hours of my location in Southern MD).

If you are distant and want to make an offer. Nothing less than $1250 plus shipping (you get to decide on the shipper and the cost, I will make the arrangments on my end for you).

This is a virtually BRAND NEW Mark IV Combo in PERFECT shape with NEW TUBES! Comes with all the docs, candy, cover, casters. over 3 1/2 years left on the warranty!!!

Help me scratch my itch and take home this awesome deal.

Latest posts

Back