• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minty Triple Rectifier in ATA Road Case For Trade!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mizati20

Reaction score
Here's the classic case of not knowing what you had and wishing you would have never let it go in the first place....Traded my Mark IV for this Triple Rectifier a couple months ago with Moshaholic, I've since come to the decision that the Mark series is my "Grail Tone" so I'm offering this back up for trade.

The amp is in flawless condition, and I would rate the road case a 9/10, the ball ends have no dents on them what-so-ever, and there are ZERO scratches on the plastic of the case, the metal just looks "used". The head is currently tubed with a 6 matched set from Doug's Tubes (6L6) and has the Rectifier Tubes installed still as well, the head is pristine, no scratches of any sort anywhere, it isn't pictured because it's on my pedalboard, but I have the footswitch as well, which is also in excellent condition. I tried to take the best pictures I could, my fancy Sony Camera doesn't like shooting inside the house at night.

Anyhow, as said before I'm looking to trade for a newer Mark IV head, but I will entertain other offers as well, please no trades + cash, I can't take guitars, one reason being I am left handed, and two this is my only head, so I have to trade for another amplifier.

If for some reason anyone has a Mark V they aren't connecting with, which seems to be happening quite a bit, I will trade this head with a roadcase, and my 2 month old Furman SPB-8 Pedalboard (Paid $360.00) I will include a link to the thread for that as well so you can see pictures, also if you want to see the pictures for the footswitch to the Recto, it is on that page as well.

I have very little cash, times are tough, so if at all possible a local trade would be amazing, though all of this is wishful thinking, I am in Southwest Florida and will drive as far North as Tallahassee to make a trade, with the price of what Rectos in this condition go for, and the $300.00 + Road Case I don't think this is a total shot in the dark, especially since trading is so popular.

Let me also add there is nothing wrong with the head, it sounds enormous and the matched set of Tubes does wonders for tightening up the low end and giving the clean channel some extra sparkle.

Anyhow, on to the pics, if you wish to reach me faster you may E-mail my personal account at GarciadotKitatGmaildotcom I also have perfect eBay feedback under the name kase6484.

Thanks for looking everyone, I look forward to the offers!!

Link to the Pedal Board: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=36421888#post36421888

DSC00713.jpg
DSC00715.jpg
DSC00702.jpg
DSC00701.jpg
DSC00703.jpg
DSC00705.jpg
DSC00707.jpg
DSC00706.jpg
DSC00716.jpg

Latest posts

Back