Mike Bendinelli

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macmax

Reaction score
That man is a blast.

I talked to him today on the phone and he had me laughing even thou i was asking some tech questions and getting a return number so i can have my Amp checked.

It is only a routine check since i bought the amp used and i want it serviced or checked.

As i said, that man is a blast.

Dudes at Mesa are really in love with their work, or so it seems :D

macmax said:
That man is a blast.

I talked to him today on the phone and he had me laughing even thou i was asking some tech questions and getting a return number so i can have my Amp checked.

It is only a routine check since i bought the amp used and i want it serviced or checked.

Yo Max!! what's up bro??? and the new life in NYC?? :D

I love Mesa support!! The all know what they're talking about. I can usually speak to a tech guy either when I call or get a returned call the same day.

Great company from the people all the way down to the product!

he must have his off days and on days, because when i called him to just ask a few questions about my dual rec S/N R0005 that had his intials all over the insides, he was just a dick to me.

He gave me such a attitude i wanted to reach through the phone and ***** slap him! To say the least, I would never call him again.

I must have never caught him on an off day. I have spoken with him on several occasions. He is THE person to speak with at MESA, if you are talking about early Mark series amps.

I've spoken to Mike a couple of times and he was always very pleasant and seemed to really enjoy talking about the Mark amps. He seemed like a nice guy to me. When ever I have called Mesa, they have always been helpful and always returned my call promptly.

I have only positive things to say about Mike and Mesa support.

maybe it's a mark thing. the only time i talked to him was about my studio pre amp. i was on the phone with him over and hour and he had me take the thing apart and ran me through the whole thing and all i wanted to know was what year it was made.

Vigo1999 said:
macmax said:
That man is a blast.

Yo Max!! what's up bro??? and the new life in NYC?? :D

MY friend, things are good!!!!!!!!!

Come over here and let's have a party!!!!!!!!

my name is max, i use a mac and i live in nyc and use a mesa too..... odd lol

can we all jam?

Latest posts

Back