MIDI setup with Mark IV + JMP-1 + G major

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disassembled

Reaction score
rabies said:
success with two 1/4" instrument cables from FCB1010 into two external switching jacks (Lead and EQ) on mark iv. had to program global configuration CONFIG on fcb1010 so that the switch1 and switch2 signals would "hold".

would like to get R1, classA/simul, EQ all programmed/triggered from 3 separate pedals on the footcontroller. two switches/cables will come from the FCB1010 and one from the g major.

this is sick.

Now you just need an amp switcher so you can switch between the JMP-1 and the Mark IV all via midi.

I am having Mario at Axess make me a CFX4 and custom cable for the Mark IV. The CFX4 controls the same functions as the footswitch but will all be midi controlled.

Midi is great as long as it works and you can deal with programming everything initially.

Greg

i just want to be able to turn fx blocks on and off on the gmajor like stomp boxes using my fcb 1010.i found instructions someone posted on the net,but im such a retart i cant do it. is there a midi for dummies book available?

Latest posts

Back