Mid Control Ch2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiotaxi

Reaction score
I use Ch2 Crunch mode a lot, and having recently got seriously into experimenting with tweaking to find the sweet spots, I'm finding that the mid control is having very little effect.
It might just be my ears, but I can hit a chord and run it through it's full sweep and notice very little change.

The control must be working because if I zero all three out for no signal, then raise the mid, the signal will feed through.

Others thoughts?

you will find that in certain modes in all three channels that the channel specific eq controls will have very little to no effect on the tone. Its actually in the manual. The settings of your graphic EQ and whether or not its engaged with further enhance this effect. Also the manual states that the higher you pump up the gain the less these controls will have an effect as the tone of the amp will be more determined by the character in which the designer voiced it for. I actually love it as I find most mid controls to add way too much of this or that. I do notice a difference when using the mid control on the channel 2 crunch but it adds definition and punch rather than "honky" mid frequencies. Trust me though what your experiencing is normal.

Latest posts

Back