Mesa's turn around time...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You live in FLA too...****, isn't there a Authorized Boogie tech in Miami? The problem with sending it to Cali is the shipping time, probably 3-4 days each way, then probably 2 weeks at Boogie. You could always call them Tuesday to find out for certain.

My RK is at Mesa right now being worked on. To me, time & money are not important, I just want my amps fixed correctly. I guess if you have a reliable local authorized Mesa repair that's good. Unfortunately, the local authorized Mesa repair where I live is not good. They claimed to have fixed my Mark IV, but they didn't. They argued with me that all was well & I wasn't familiar with how a Mark IV was supposed to sound & dial-in. I think after using my Mark IV as my main squeeze for 14 years, I would be pretty familiar with how she's supposed to sound. I shop there no more.

Elpelotero said:
scottcrud...you live in miami?? around where? what do you play?

No, I live in Austin Texas, I thought fdesalvo was from Fla. I musta mis-read the myspace page. I have a VERY good authorized Boogie tech here in Austin, he is very good friends with Mike B. And has owned just about every Boogie out there at some time or other.

scottcrud said:
No, I live in Austin Texas, I thought fdesalvo was from Fla. I musta mis-read the myspace page. I have a VERY good authorized Boogie tech here in Austin, he is very good friends with Mike B. And has owned just about every Boogie out there at some time or other.

Hey Scott,

I live in right down the road from you in Schertz. Who is that auth Boogie tech in Austin? I might want to bring my Mark IV to him for a cap job.

HS

Latest posts

Back