• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Triple Rec. Head and 4x12 cab excellent condition

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaAmpMan2010

Reaction score
I have a Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier Solo Head and Mesa Boogie 4 x12 Cab for sale, both of which are in clean and excellent condition. Included is everything original including the head, speaker cab, owner manual, tags, 5-button footswitch, all cables, covers for all pieces, and the original box. I am looking to sell everything together or possible trade for Mark V combo or Head.

I am the original owner and have treated this like my baby. The amp has very little play time, has been covered at all times when not in use, and always powered on/off using proper standby method. The amp has only been used for practice in a clean non-smoking home environment at low volume.

Please make your best offer??

Thank you.

Its a mesa traditional Slant cab with 4 x 12s. Great condition, nice mesa cab cover, removable casters. And this amp has never been gigged or anything so basically the volume has never been past 4.

Get back to me if interested.

thanks

Back