Mesa Rectifier Headshell

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WretchedESP88

Reaction score
I need a replacement headshell for my triple rectifier cause the wood is busted on the left side. Does anyone know where i can buy a replacement for it?

Call up mesa but it'll be pretty costly to get a new headshell :( ...

Honestly if I were you, I'd go to home depot get sum wood filler and some contact cement and then order some vinyl :D You'd save yourself a few hundred dollars and have your choice of tolex. Its not hard at all to fill sum nicked up wood and recover a head... if your somewhat mechanically inclined :lol:

actually i described it wrong. The bottom part of the shell is totally busted apart from the bottom part of the left side panel, the only thing holding it is the top part of the side panel, and ive tried everything to beat it back into place but it just aint happening, oh well i guess its gonna keep the rugged look, cause i aint paying a shitload just for a god **** shell.

I called Mesa about the exact same prawlum...399.00 for the head shell,plus shipping i believe. worth it to me.

Back