• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Rectifier - Angstrom Live-In Road Case - DC AREA

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverwulf

Reaction score
Angstrom ATA Live-In Road Case for a Mesa Single, Dual, or Triple Rectifier. These are built like tanks, work flawlessly. This one is literally brand new (Approx 1 month old), and the higher end 3/8" version found here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ATA-Mesa-Boogie-Rectifier-F-B-covers-Head-Case-3-8-NEW_W0QQitemZ170201231036QQihZ007QQcategoryZ10171QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

Buy it locally for $150 - I'm just trying to assemble some rack gear, so I'm selling this to pave way for a rack case. They sell for $305 shipped, so I'm selling it literally 50% of the regular cost to anyone willing to pick it up in the DC/MD/VA area.

Would also trade towards anything I'm currently looking for right now, including:

Furman PL-Plus Power Conditioner
X2 XDR95 Wireless (Rackmount)
Dunlop Rack Wah (or DCR-1SR or DCR-2SR)
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa Studio Preamp
ADA MP-1 Preamp
12 Space Shock Mount Rack Case w/Casters
GCX Audio Switcher
Midi Controller (something decent please)

Back