mesa mk iv knobs

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to order them from Guitar center here in Mpls. If there is no one in your area, try calling Mesa.

Call Mesa Boogie (Petaluma), they have been very very generous of giving me parts that are not for sale in their website. They don't charge you for it. Just explain your situation.

the only problem is i live in Aust..and i think that they wouldn't really want to give me them on the other side of the world..

Must be nice VoodooChild....

Everything I have ever called about as far as replacement parts I got charged for including stuff on and off hteir parts lists and they don't even include a sticker or anything. In fact, some parts I have ordered didn't even have part numbers. I have spent hundreds of dollars with them and still have yet to receive even a pick as a freebie.

Well I just left a message on the Customer Service line.

I need a master volume knob and one of the EQ knob/things.

We'll see what happens.

Nice to meet all of you, I'm brand new to the boards.

Plague

They are closed Fridays. I would try to call them again. Maybe your message was unclear.

CHECK YOU TIME ZONESyou may be calling at the wrong time of day to get live help. Their open 9AM to 5PM California, Pacific Standard Time, Monday -Thursday
Try untill you can get a real live person, you'll pay long distance, so mabe if you hang up the telephone at begining of message sentence you may not get charged for call, I duno.
It's also vacation time of year here so maybe their swamped.
Or get in contact via snail mail it may take longer but a reply could be more certain.
I believe those (Down Under) folks are about 24hrs ahead of us in SF Bay Area, CA.

Latest posts

Back