Mesa MCIIC+ EQ upgrade

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if Mesa will/can add an EQ to A MKIIC+ without EQ ?

Actually it was possible to get the IIC+ EQ mod done by Mesa. But the Faceplate had to be changed. So Mesa installed a Mesa Mark III Faceplate several months ago. After some EQ mods from customers, the Faceplates dissappear from the stock inventory. I think without a replacement faceplate with the EQ slots they won't be able to do the mod. So they will still do it with a matching Faceplate. But i think without this, they can't. I saw a solution of "boogieslayer" is i still remember. He took an early Mark III Faceplate from the IIC production and somehow took of the Rhy2 label off. This way he got a matching IIC+ faceplate.

But use the search function, it was discussed several times. I think this is one of the most questions asked in the Mark Series Section. So there are a lot of informations about price etc. And of course some of the before/after pics :wink:

Please members correct me if i'm wrong!

Edit:

Here is the post i got the source of the last Mark III faceplate: http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=44786

gts said:
Guitar Ike said:
Does anyone know if Mesa will/can add an EQ to A MKIIC+ without EQ ?
Thanks
Yes but I believe they use the EQ electronics from the MkIV.
But as SpongeRob states the faceplates for the IIC are all gone and last I heard/ read the MKIII faceplates may be gone as well.
IIRC, a Board member got the last Mark III faceplate. :(

Latest posts

Back