• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Mark III Red Stripe. Price Check

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danyeo1

Reaction score
Mesa Boogie Mark III red stripe. This amp has every option but the reverb doesn't seem to work. You can clearly see the red stripe and you can check the serial number to confirm that this is a red stripe. SN. 20,165. The Red Stripe models are considered to be the closest of the Mark III's to the IIC+. I have in fact owned 2 IIC+ amps and they are close, but the Mark III's actually have a bit more gain and are more raw sounding. The amp is all stock, i just never got around to adding the R2 mod but it's very simple. There are 2 6L6 power tubes loaded along with 2 EL34's so you can enjoy the simulclass power section.

You will also notice the amp is loaded in a new headshell. The guy i bought it from had it loaded in the new shell. Amp sounds great and it's ready to rip. No issues at all.

I will include 1 Mesa Footswitch for it so you can switch from dirty to clean. There are options to add more footswitches if you like.

The amp will be packed well and insurance will be included.

$800 SHIPPED East of the Mississippi. Add $35 shipping if you'r out West.

ImportedPhotos00627.jpg

ImportedPhotos00630.jpg

ImportedPhotos00639.jpg

ImportedPhotos00642.jpg

ImportedPhotos00643.jpg

??? do you mean it doesnt have the reverb mod?..I see it looks like it has a reverb tank on the bottom and the rev.knob up front, so,does the reverb just not work?...

Littleb said:
??? do you mean it doesnt have the reverb mod?..I see it looks like it has a reverb tank on the bottom and the rev.knob up front, so,does the reverb just not work?...

You're correct. Amp DOES have reverb but it doesn't seem to be working, i swapped the plugs around from the tank but I'm not hearing anything.

ALSO, i installed the R2 mod the other night and that knob is on the back.

Back