Mesa Mark IIB crackling/buzzing noise

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh,I see,by "DC filament died" you mean it you read it with your "mega-ohm meter" by mistake and it aint really dead.Go away,I'm done with you.

stokes said:
Oh,I see,by "DC filament died" you mean it you read it with your "mega-ohm meter" by mistake and it aint really dead.Go away,I'm done with you.

Every forum on the internet has a goofball. I found the one in THIS forum.

I answered questions with experience.
You are just here to attack the forum members. Have a good time.

wow,you are good,you've been here ten minutes and you found me out.Let me give you a suggestion,remove your trousers if ya gonna talk out your ***,kid.

"The resistors do not lay on top of the circuit track"

Yes they do, in just about any Boogie Amplifier.
There are some models that use SPACER BEADS to lift some of the resistors off the circuit tracks.

There are some newer models that have a space between the board and the resistor.
This problem does not occur in these models.

".Let me give you a suggestion,remove your trousers if ya gonna talk out your ***,kid."

Abuse reported to forum moderator.
We are here to fix amplifiers, not to attack the forum members.
Keep it sweet.

stokes said:
And when you finish "drilling,grinding,scraping the carbon" remove the board and throw it away.Geez

It's not like that at all.
It's a LITTLE carbon spot on the board.
you need to learn patience to find it.

soundguruman said:
"The resistors do not lay on top of the circuit track"

Yes they do, in just about any Boogie Amplifier.
There are some models that use SPACER BEADS to lift some of the resistors off the circuit tracks.

There are some newer models that have a space between the board and the resistor.
This problem does not occur in these models.
Each end of the resistor is connected to a "pad" at the end of a trace,there is no trace directly under the resistor,it may contact the board,but there is no trace under the resisitor.

This is a good thread, I hope the buzzing noise gets fixed anyway. I'm following this epic duel and really have learned a thing or two, you guys should have a beer/laugh after all the dust settles, I'll buy!

Markedman said:
This is a good thread, I hope the buzzing noise gets fixed anyway. I'm following this epic duel and really have learned a thing or two, you guys should have a beer/laugh after all the dust settles, I'll buy!
Experience Counts.
Any time you want, come to my shop and I'll prove it to you.
soundguruman

soundguruman said:
Markedman said:
Experience Counts.
soundguruman
Where is it located?

stokes said:
soundguruman said:
Markedman said:
Experience Counts.
soundguruman
Where is it located?
Sorry, only nice people are welcomed here.
Bad attitude, stay home.

Back