• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Lonestar Special and Avatar 1X12 w/Alnico Gold 50 watt

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timberline12k

Reaction score
Mesa Lone Star Special 23 Head
Black and Tan special order
Purchased new in 2008 for $1,740
Asking $1,200 plus shipping and insurance

Avatar Vintage 1X12 with 50 watt Celestion Alnico Gold Speaker
Purchased new in 2008 for $400 in 2008
Asking $300 plus shipping and insurance.

The Mesa has an unfilled warranty card, 5 year transferable warranty.

I purchased this Lonestar Special when my son expressed an interest in playing the guitar. I thought it would be great to learn with him. We picked up a Line 6 for him, but I wanted to try a tube amp so we could play at the same time. Unfortunately, after a year we both stopped taking guitar lessons. My interests are really in photography and the only way to justify a new lens was to sell my guitar (sold) amp and cabinet. I guess it’s hard to teach old dogs new tricks. Actually my wife asked me what I would rather have, and it was easy decision for me. I am looking for someone who has the same kind of interest in music that I have in photography.

Both the amp and speaker cabinet have been kept in our basement and have no dents or scratches. Both were used very little and are like new.

I thought I would check out any interest on the boogie board before I list the amp and cab on eBay or have the local dealer sell them on commission.

Specifications on the Lonestar Special are available at the following link:

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Lonestar/LonestarSpecial.htm

Photos are available at the following link:

sold...

Click on the photos twice for a full screen high quality photo

Let me know if you have any questions

David

Both the Mesa Lonestar Special and Avatar 1X12 cabinet w/50 watt Alnico Gold speaker are sold.

Set up sale in 10 days sharing the driving distance equally.

This is a great site. Sold in less than 12 hours.
:D

Back