• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Dual Recto Rackmount, G-Major, Midi Controller + More!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverwulf

Reaction score
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Rackmount (Racktifier) - $1325 Shipped Via Paypal

This is likely one of the cleanest rackmount Recto's you will ever find. Virtually no rack rash or scratches, well kept, free of dust, etc. Loaded with like new 6L6 or EL34 tubes.

TC Electronics G-Major & ADA MC-1- SOLD

Either shipped with an 8 Space Rackmount and Furman PL-Plus Power Conditioner w/Light Module SOLD

Sorry about the flash. I'm a musician, not a photographer. If anyone really wants detailed pics, I can pull the pieces out separately and take additional pics later.

rack1dy6.jpg

rack3wv4.jpg

rack2ki5.jpg

Revised listing...lower price for the package, pics added. Local tire kicker backing out on me, so it's priced to move. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

I'll chime in here since I have to listen to this head twice a week ;) For the longest time I hated the sound of the recto mostly because of over produced modern rock and numetal bands. But this particular model head crushes. If I were to ever want a bone crushing Mesa head this would be it. \m/ We even have clips of our music with a very similar sounding head if you want to know what type of sound this head is capable of making.

Gibbyage said:
What are you looking for in a trade?

I'm wide open at this point. It doesn't have to be an even swap. Depending on what you (or others) have, one of us can toss in extra cash to balance the trade if need be. Things that interest me are:

Older 2 Channel Dual/Triple Rectifiers (up to Rev G w/attached cords)
Mesa Mark Amps (IIC+, IV, and III that are Blue, Red, and Black/No Stripe)
Older Marshall JMP Heads to early JCM 800's (probably late 70's to '83 or so)
Mesa Stiletto Series II Heads
Gibson Les Paul's
Etc...

Don't hesitate to offer a trade if you have something you think may interest a metal/hard rock guitarist.

Might be interested in the G Major/ADA. Can you post a pic of the controller?

Is the rack a road ready rack? Can you post pics of it? Thanks!

Back