• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Dual Rec Solo Head - Rev G --SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capnlee

Reaction score
Serial # R-00658X
2 channel - Rev G

This amp is clean and in very good condition. This was my main amp for a long time, but I'm going a different direction. It has that cool '90s Mesa vibe in spades. The lead channel is everything you have heard it is, and the clean channel is imo somewhat overlooked and beautiful. The power tubes (JJ 6L6s) have some hours on them, but still sound good. I'll throw in a brand new matched quad of JJ EL34s that I never got around to trying in this amp. The 5U4G Mesa coke bottles are fairly new. I believe all the preamp tubes are original Mesa's. I'm asking 1050.00 shipped COUS only. I prefer PayPal, but will accept check or money order if you want to wait for it to clear before I ship. Best contact method is wavedrone9 on gmail, or contact me here.

Price dropped. Also listed in reverb.com

https://reverb.com/item/598855-mesa-boogie-dual-rectifier-solo-head-rev-g

Back