Mesa Boogie Studio 22 mod

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dado

Reaction score
Hi,
I know that there were a few treads regarding studio 22 and i appologize for posting it again but i couldnt find the answer i was looking for. I've bought a studio 22 and i really like it but i cant play it live if i dont do the mod with gain channel. I've read a few post regarding the studio 22+, the plus version. Can someone tell me how to do it on the regular 22 and if possible send me the schematics of how to do the mod. Thank you very much,
Cheers

Are you talking about the lead master mod or the lead drive mod? On the .22+ the lead master mod is already in place. If you're asking about the lead drive mod, unfortunately I can't tell you anything about that. However I did the lead master mod on my .22 following these instructions and it worked well, though I would recommend going straight for the 250K pot instead of the 100K one he recommends.

I just want to control the amount of gain(drive) on the second channel so i can play live and switch the channels. For an example if i set my clean channel the way i like it the drive channel has too much distortion(gain) and i would like to be able to switch between these two without too much difference in volume and to set the amount of distortion on the second channel to my liking if you know what i mean. In other words i would like to controll each channel separatly.thanks

Back