• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Simul Sattelite 85 watt 1x12 Combo ---REDUCED---

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtyguitar

Reaction score
What more can I say?

Bought this to run in stereo with another amp for acoustic. I am only selling because I bought a second Sedona Lite.

Works great! You can use it dry -(it's very dry and loud), add a preamp or pedal to the front end, use it to slave a smaller amp (like a champ or mini cat or mini z) or use it in a stereo rig.

Make your tiny terror a HUGE terror! Or your Subway gigable.

High/low power switch, effects loop, class A / AB switch. simple tone controls, very versatile and built like a brick out house. EC+ condition save for the handle which is showing wear but still good.

$499 shipped and paypaled in the lower 48

100% Post Ebay feedback as "notdacoach" and lots of deals on several other well known forums

email is guitar AT owc DOT net

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3852.jpg

Email for more pics!

You posted a lot of crap just to spam this amp here, that's not the purpose of this board. See this reply I posted in another thread:

@Dirtyguitar: Could you please stop bumping old threads to spam your satelite? If you want to sell it, post it in the classifieds. That section was created with a purpose; no spamming in other parts of the forum.

PS:
The worst thing is that you are posting this crap of yours in this section because you need 10 posts to post in the classifieds. That rule also had a purpose: no spamming from non-active members. Please, just go away if you don't know how to behave on this board.

Wow, friend you have nerve. The bottom line is that is available for sale currently and is listed on multiple other forums. I thought it was important to make it available to folks on teh Boogie Board because

A) it bears directly on the primary gear interest
B) It is best paired with a Simulclass combo and
C) It is extremely rare in the 100 watt verion

When I came to the board I was met with the 10 post barrier. So I handled it the most expeditious way I could.

If that irritates you, ask the admin to consider the implications of the rule. Show some class and either buy the amp or contact me off line if you have an issue. What I did was for a legitimate reason, what you did was because you are a jerk.

By the way, you should not use words you don't understand - clearly you don't know what SPAM is.

It's just irritating that you are bumping old topics in certain sections just to reach the 10 post barrier. Advertising your amp in those sections is spam because those sections are not meant for selling your stuff.

MrMarkIII said:
Could be 75, might be 85, ain't 100 watts.

Thank you, my mistake. You are correct it is 75 or 85 depending on which manual or spec sheet you read. However it is the 4 power tube version, not the 2 power tube version whcih they say is 60 watts but I bet is only 40+.

Bottom line - it's louder than a '60s Twin Reverb!

Thanks for the heads-up!

The Simul-Satellite IS 85 WATTS! It is wired for pentode, just like the Mark III Greenstripe. It is a BEAST.

dmt said:
The Simul-Satellite IS 85 WATTS! It is wired for pentode, just like the Mark III Greenstripe. It is a BEAST.

Thanks DMT! There you have it 85 watts and $525 delivered!

I wish this was available closer to me in Canada. Aaah well. Good luck buddy. :p

I'll ship to Canada, HI, AK and most of Europe, Australia and some select other countries - for the right buyer and at reasonable additional cost.

FYI

EleventhHour2139 said:
What speaker is that in there? Looks kinda like a C-90. Is a hardcase or anything included?

Yes its a MC 90 and it soudns great. No hard cased. bu tI can include a vinyl slip that mostly workds (a little short).

Latest posts

Back