• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

mesa boogie oversized 4x12 cab $400

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murdock

Reaction score
im selling my mesa oversized 4x12 slant cab. Its in wonderful condition.

Only 400 dollars. thats a steal!!!

Local pickup only. No trades. I'm located in south carolina and willing to meet halfway if necessary. I'm willing to drive up to 75 miles halfway.

pm if you are interested.

murdock said:
160 views and only 2 replies :roll:

Its a great price so many view the sale, but local pick up excludes many of us from buying, sorry.

good luck with your sale.
David.

Eric said:
it would cost me $200 and 2 days to pick up

It cost $100 to ship, but he would have to track down a box to ship it in. $400 is a steal. I may buy just to stack my clean clothes on. Murdock , Will you drive half way up to VA?

Bluesman said:
Eric said:
it would cost me $200 and 2 days to pick up

It cost $100 to ship, but he would have to track down a box to ship it in. $400 is a steal. I may buy just to stack my clean clothes on. Murdock , Will you drive half way up to VA?

halfway would be like 3 to 4 hours, thats too far for me

Bluesman said:
Nah, if you are in Sumter you are only about 4.5 hours away.....have you sold it yet?

nope mapquest, says 6 hours and 14 minutes to Portsmouth, VA. :!: that is too far. im am willing to drive only up to about south of the border

i am willing ship for $550

Back