• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Mark V combo MINT FS or Trade

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trippedover

Reaction score
Hi all. I have a Mesa Mark V combo that I bought about 2 or 3 months ago. Probably has 15 hours playing time MAX. Still has the tags on the power cord, the plastic on the top that has settings info, and the manual, etc. Never used the footswitch either. I'm selling to get the Head version. When I bought this I figured I would not be getting a cabinet, then two weeks later was able to get a deal on a 4x12. I'm building a custom case for my gear and would prefer the head to the combo. I'd be interested in trading for a head straight up, but it has to be in as good condition as mine, with either the approx amount of time played on it, or sweeten the deal by throwing some new tubes in. I'm local to the Milwaukee area. I will ship, and would ask that you pay half the shipping cost. If paying via paypal, I'd ask for you to pay half the paypal fee. I'm asking $1995 being that it's such a perfect condition amp with low play time.

Sorry all, I had trouble logging into my account, so I couldn't respond.

If you have a Mark V HEAD and are serious about purchasing or doing a trade, feel free to text me at 414-745-6750. I'm located on the North side of Milwaukee. I do NOT have a paypal account any longer, as they are just too outrageous with their fees. Prefer to deal with someone more locally. Let me know!

Latest posts

Back