• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Mark IV B Long and Vintage 2x12 Mesa boogie cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedkirby

Reaction score
Hello all,

I havent posted on the forums in a long while, i dont quite remember the rules, but i am very serious about finding a buyer for this amp and cabinet. I am moving from NY to Washington (state) and i need to lighten the load for stuff im bringing and i need the money.

This will be sold as a PACKAGE only. Sorry, but i cant sell any of the items seperate. i have to find a home for these in a timely manner and cant wait on all to be sold seperate and deal with shipping.

So the amp is a Mesa Boogie Mark IV B Lonh Head, i got the amp off a deal i made here in july 2007.

The amp is in amazing condition, has been very well taken care of, and performs like a dream.
Cleans are bright and clear, warm...just silky smooth.
The distortion however...WOW
You can dial in so many different tones, and just shine in blues, rock, or my personal favorite and reason for the amp..metal.
I am a huge Lamb of God fan, and believe me, they play this amp for a reason. This thing DESTROYS.
And, because its the B version, it dials in a higher distortion than the A ( according to most )

Anyway, You know what the amp is if you've read this much, if not please dont take my word for it, read the reviews on this site!

The Amp comes with tubes and is FULLY operational, i will even throw in all the tubes i have ( i have used and new ones lying stacked up in their packaging )

With this you are getting a VINTAGE mesa boogie 2x12 vertical cab, with ernie ball casters installed and a removable back panel that was added by the previous owner. The cab has Black Shadow Celestion speakers which sound AMAZING. These things are aged fine like wine.

Pics will be up soon. Everything is in good condition, Cab has some wear ( it better have, its toured with Black Sabbath )
The Mk 4 head is in very good condition. For all the versatility i'd have to be crazy to sell it! ( writing this is breaking my heart ;_;....unfortunately there comes a time when you have to grow up and do grown up things...haha..)

So just a quick recap of what you get:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV B Ampifier Head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Vertical Cabinet w/ Black Shadow Speakers and installed ernie ball casters
Mesa Boogie Power tubes
Mesa Boogie Preamp tubes
PLUS a Head-Cab Cable.

Heres one pic. Obviously the guitars are not included.
More pics on request.
If i cannot find a reputable buyer here the amp will be up on the bay and craigslist.

Im looking to get at least 2100.00 USD plus shipping for the whole setup.

l_5f8ca122554b6d3415365238c0375f92.jpg

Bump for lower price. asking 100.00 less than original. 2100.00 for the entire rig. That INCLUDES the footswitch!

If anyone is just interested in the head... selling the Mesa Mark IV B Long Head PLUS Tubes PLUS the official mesa boogie footswitch for 1800.00 plus shipping.
Let me know if your interested

local buyer and forum members interested in amp, will probally not be around past saturday. If your interested in this beast PM me now, you will not regret it. This is a timeless, classic amp, i plan to rebuy in the future. but my loss is your GAIN, hit me up

LAST CALL:

If you are interested in purchasing my amplifier , please let me know tonight or asap. i have someone local who is willing to come by and purchase. thank you and have a good night mesa lovers!

MusicMan ur still around? i remember ur avatar from 2 years ago haha.
anyway, feel free to throw offers at me, just be specific as to what you want, the amp, the cab , amp and cab, footswitch...etc.

stonedkirby said:
MusicMan ur still around? i remember ur avatar from 2 years ago haha.
anyway, feel free to throw offers at me, just be specific as to what you want, the amp, the cab , amp and cab, footswitch...etc.

Yeah, man! I'm still here and still a Mesa nut... :D

I'd like to have that cab, but don't have the funds! I was just trying to help ya sell this stuff. The going rate for the Mark IV head is much less than $1800 plus shipping. That's almost what they sold for brand new! Even though it is a discontinued amp it is still worth about the same - maybe a little less since there's so many going up for sale to pay for a Mark V.

Check eBay completed listings for the average selling price - that should get you close. Good luck!

PRICE DROP:

Asking 1700.00 plus shipping for the amp, tubes and footswitch.
I will sell the cab for 250.00 plus shipping.

Or Take the whole rig for 1900.00 plus s+h

Thats 200.00 off my last offer for the entire rig

pm me for more details

Local buyer interested in the head, on hold until further notice, cab is also on hold

Ok, cab is gone. Thanks rvschulz for the great transaction, ill be shipping out tommorow or weds. as for the head, i have a buyer coming in to purchase, we'll see how that goes and ill let ya'll know if its still available

Latest posts

Back