• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier with Extras

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erico317

Reaction score
I have up for sale a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier. I'm asking $1300.00... I will listen to any offer. The amp works perfectly with no problems. This is the 3 channel model.. It comes with the footswitch.. I also believe I have the original cover. I will also include 3 sets of tubes. I'll give you the original Mesa Tubes. I'll also give you another set from Doug's Tubes. And I will also give you tubes that were ordered from Eurotubes. All 3 sets have little use on them.. The amp was well taken care of.. I kept it in a anvil case well protected from all elements. If you are interested in the anvil case I'll sell it for $100. The amp has never been serviced because it's never had a problem. Feel free to ask any questions... If you are local (south Louisiana), you can pick it up. If I have to ship, all I ask is you pay $25 for shipping.. I'll pay the rest. Which will include multiple packages. I will take out the tubes so they do not break in shipping. They will be shipped in another box. I ship everything UPS and have them pack it as well.

I will not ship outside of the US.. Just much to expensive to ship outside of the US.

If you are local, I also have 2 4x12 cabinets loaded with vintage 30's... One cabinet is a B-52... the other is a Johnson that can be run in stereo...

Thanks for looking...
Eric

I signed up just to ask you about the anvil case... is that a brady case black and silver with the lift off top and the 1/2" wood? I'm interested in that if you can come down on the price a little

The case is modeled off of the Brady case but.. I'm only interested in selling it to whoever would buy the amp.. The only other thing I would do is trade the Mesa Dual, anvil case, tubes and some cash for a Mark V...

Thanks

Back