• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Dual Rec head - 3ch 100w - excellent shape

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elpingua

Reaction score
Selling a Mesa Boogie Dual 3ch Rec. Looking for 1050 + we split shipping. I am in South Texas if you live anywhere south of Austin I can bring to you (I like to travel around the state) if you are paying cash. Everything is in tip top shape, no functional issues, the head is clean as a whistle. Footpedal has some dust but only because it sits on well the floor. This thing looks new!

Selling only because I need to downgrade, my band is out of service.

Other then Canada absolutely no international deals unless you are going to come pick it up.

I'd consider trades for a PRS, Ernie Ball Musicman Axis, Ibanez Prestige, High End strat, Gibson Les Paul or SG (Standard or higher models) or another Mesa combo/Triaxis. PM and we can talk.

PM for pics - ill post some later when I get back home.

http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/mrpingua/slideshow/

Link to some pictures. Forgive the pictures showing more dust then is actually there. I think I used too much flash. The amp looks great and more importantly everything is in perfect working order. Take out of the box, plug in and it will knock your socks off.

Still for sale. PMs please. I'll consider trades, id especially like a Mesa Boogie combo or Triaxis+ cash, High end CHarvel with Floyd, Strat with Floyd, High end Delay pedal (TC Electronic ideally).

Back