Mesa Boogie dealers w/ new Mark IV's in stock

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradg

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any Boogie dealers w/ a new Mark IV head in stock? I want one BAD. :shock:

I think whatever the factory is making right now is simply to fulfill orders placed before they were discontinued, but who knows. Why not the second hand ones?

I've been having problems finding a used one in mint condition so I figured I'd buy new if possible. I have no problem buying used though if I can find the right one.

There's one long head and one combo at "Italmelodie" in Montréal (Canada)It's brand new stock.
The price was 2099 for the Mark iv head and 2199 for the Mark iv combo (long version) last week. It's in canadian money...
Good luck

bradg said:
Does anyone know of any Boogie dealers w/ a new Mark IV head in stock? I want one BAD. :shock:

There was a head and a combo at the House of Guitars in Rochester NY last I checked. The number is (585) 544-3500. Ask for Bruce and tell him /rob from Poison /whiskey sent you!

Thanks for all the replies, I appreciate it. I ended up finding one of the last new ones made. I'm stoked. 8)

Latest posts

Back