• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie DC-3 head w/footswitch

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foorever

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230253555287&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

Someone needs to jump on this. These DC3 heads are the best sounding Boogies out there- and they are ultra compact (read: light). These are rare and gorgeous amps. You get 6BQ5 chime and harmonics with fat and saturated distortion.

If I didn't get myself into this situation with my nightmare DC10 eBay deal, I would be all over this.

I put in the title this is a class A powered amp and I've gotten multiple emails saying it's not. I feel stupid now :x hehe

Could anyone tell me what to expect this amp to fetch? I'd like to have a price range. $400-$500? less? more?

fdesalvo said:
Dude, you should be able to score at least $550+.

That would be nice.

I always just had the aftermarket footswitch that I bought (1 button) for channel switching. If someone had a two button, would the EQ then be footswitchable?

I think im gonna bid on this, is there any chance you would just sell it on the board? just name your price shipped, and i can probably do it. pm me or whatever you wanna do

I think perhaps other people are going to bid on it too. I've been thinking about it myself. Certainly the seller is entitled to whatever he wants, but I hate when an auction gets pulled. Especially when I was going to bid. IMO, most people bid at the last minute. Why show your cards before you have to.

jerseydrew said:
I think perhaps other people are going to bid on it too. I've been thinking about it myself. Certainly the seller is entitled to whatever he wants, but I hate when an auction gets pulled. Especially when I was going to bid. IMO, most people bid at the last minute. Why show your cards before you have to.

Quite frankly......I've been bidding.
I loathe when I sell an item and it sits sits sits with little $ bids.
So I...in the name of Karma, bid things up all the time I wouldn't mind having.
I'll go as high as I wish...if I get it great, if not....well... it went for a nice price.

I agree with on auctions being pulled.

55bc_0.JPG

So Foorever, I hope I get it...and if not the price will get up a bit.
I also believe the market dictates the value.
No one is letting this head go at $400......and I highly double it will get much over $600....my guess is it goes for the mid 5's

but hey........I've been wrong plenty of times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
been right a couple too though!

Auction pulled. I hope you got your price. I hope you got at least $600, because that's probably what it would have went for.

jerseydrew said:
Auction pulled. I hope you got your price. I hope you got at least $600, because that's probably what it would have went for.

No, I didn't get $600, nor did I pull the item because I didn't think I was going to get enough. I thought I would get about $450 for it. I got $575 for it

Sorry Lou

Foorever said:
jerseydrew said:

No, I didn't get $600, nor did I pull the item because I didn't think I was going to get enough. I thought I would get about $450 for it. I got $575 for it

Sorry Lou

good for you!
No sweat at all man!!!!!!
Like I mentioned....I had much fun making the price move.

My LSS gets delivered today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back