• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie DC-10 2x12 Combo Mint Condition

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czarivan

Reaction score
This is a mint condition 2x12 combo loaded with the black shadow speakers. this thing is mint even though they stopped making it back in the 90's. I'm going a different route with my amps, so I thought I'd find this one a good new home.

Just retubed and checked over by a certified Mesa Tech. The new tubes have maybe 5 hours on them.

This amp can do it all. Sparkling loud cleans and and enough gain on tap to literally melt faces. But, that doesn't mean that she's only a high-gain machine. you can really use the gain controls to dial up just about any sound you want.

100W/60W switchable, 2 channel with a pull-crunch on the rhythm channel, footswitchable EQ, silent recording switch, parallel effects loop, plenty of outputs to punish just about any external cab setup you've got.... just some of the features. see the reveiws/manual below

you probably know what this amp can do, but if you want some opinions on the amp, check the reviews:
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Mesa/Boogie/DC-10/10/1
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Mesa/Boogie/DC-10+Head/10/1

Mesa doesn't have it listed on the site anymore, but they still have the manual:
http://www.mesaboogie.com/manuals/Dual Cal DC-10.pdf

comes with:
full set of new tubes (4 6l6, 6 12ax7)
original amp slipcover
2 button footswitch (EQ, channel). you'll need to get a separate simple tip to ground footswitch for the reverb if you want that footswitch controlled (i always leave mine on just a bit, so i never needed the ftswitch)
removable track lock casters.

I'd love to do trades, and who knows, i might end up doing some kind of trade, but for now, cash is king. I'm all kinds of amp'd out, so i really don't need any amps. I'm trying to save up some cash to rock a trussart...

**SOLD PENDING PAYMENT****

you have questions, i have answers. email me at ivanparra "at" alumni "dot" utexas "dot" net.

sorry for the email thing, too much spam...

if you'd like, we can talk, just let me know and i'll send you my number.

OK, UPDATED PICS!!!!
here's the full album:
http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/czarivan27/For Sale/DC-10/

mesa19.jpg

mesa17.jpg

mesa2.jpg

mesa21.jpg

mesa3.jpg

mesa4.jpg

mesa11.jpg

mesa12.jpg

mesa13.jpg

sunday.... 104 degree weather bump.
make me an offer. ya never know... and about not wanting any more amps..... who can resist el84 goodness? i know i cant, so if you've got something, let me know.

What part of No Cal are you located? Any interest in an 06 Dual Recto head? Does this thing sound like a Mark IV on the lead channel?

It sounds really close to a Mark IV, but a little looser and just a tad more raw.
The cleans are much more organic sounding than the Mark IV's, and the Reverb is better.
I did a shoot out between my Mark IV and my DC-10. The DC stayed and the Mark hit ebay the very next day!

Any interest in a '06 Dual Rectifier? I'm finding my self looking @ combos....Again.

fishyfishfish said:
Any interest in a '06 Dual Rectifier? I'm finding my self looking @ combos....Again.

know what you mean... i'm almost tempted to sell this as a head instead and keep my heartbreaker as a combo...

unfortunately, i'm going a bit lower gain, so the Dual rec isn't gonna do the job :) thanks though.

GIG4FUN said:
Wowow that is clean BUT I would NOT eat off of it..

pic 9 has a fly on it!

at least it's one of the small flies. this area has some flies the size of nickels.

czarivan said:
GIG4FUN said:
Wowow that is clean BUT I would NOT eat off of it..

pic 9 has a fly on it!

at least it's one of the small flies. this area has some flies the size of nickels.

Bump for the fly.

Back